Bohemia Interactive today announced that patch version 1.62 for Arma 2, which brings several fixes to the game’s multipler and will make zombie hunts less prone to crashes.
The other highlights of version 1.62 are:
- Multiplayer optimizations, security and server improvements
- Overall stability was improved with numerous tweaks and fixes
- Added new video options (Post-Process Anti-Aliasing, Alpha To Coverage)
- Additional AI improvements and numerous bug fixes
- Resolved issues with several training missions
- Added a lot of new script commands for content makers